I have posted this on Yahoo Answers too many times to count.
Makeup
I use Pur Minerals. It is the only 4-in-1 out there. 1. Concealer. 2. Foundation. 3. Sunscreen. 4 Finishing powder.
This is a pressed powder. I love it. I have been using it for over a year & would not trade it for anything. You can get it at Dillards (in a big city smaller ones will not carry it) Utla stores or Ulta.com. It runs $24.50 but when you add this stuff up separately it will be about the same or a little more depends on what you already use. At the end of the day my makeup still looks good not much shine at all. It does a very good cover up. The have a starter kit. It will come with a chisel brush. I also use their Pur Minerals Marble Blush Pink. I use the same brush to apply the blush. I use Pur Minerals Mineral Glow. Get that healthy, sun-kissed look all year with this micronized mineral powder with golden undertones. Apply to your T zone & along the jawline.
I use Loreal Bare Naturale Eyeliner. It comes with a brush. If you want your eyes to look bigger than apply the eyeliner on the outside of the eyelid. Smaller on the inside. But if you use the Loreal it is a powder which is good because it lasts longer. If you want a pencil I used Maybelline Line Point. You don’t have to worry about sharpening that one. I use to use it until I tried Loreal. Now I would not go back to the pencil. I love Revlon’s new Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor. It really works. I apply it in the morning & never reapply during to day or at night. Good luck & God bless you.
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2129298&productId=VP11296&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80102#sku2129297
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2129273&productId=prod2129273&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80078
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment